Had intercourse after periods. Took pills. Missing periods. What tablet can i take for getting periods?

Hello Doctor

First of all, I am freaking out since i have not got my periods yet. I had my periods from 2nd XXXXXXX 2012 and lasted till 6th XXXXXXX 2012, I had sex on 6th and took an ipill within 5 hours, I consumed another ipill on 7th XXXXXXX as a precaution. Please suggest why have I not got my periods as yet as on 1st August 2012?
I have taken up a consultation from you last year as well.
what tablet can i take for my periods?
sorry, I meant 2nd july to 6th July 2012, LMP
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 11 hours later
Its commont oget irregular periods after i pill.
However its advisable to do beta hCG (blood preg test).and if its negative to take tab primolut N for withdrawl bleed for 7 days.
Its advisable to use regular contraception to prevent this happening again.
If without ipills or similar the periods are irregular then do hormmonal profile FSH LH prolactin and TSH on day 2/3 of cycle fasting.

Best wishes