Had intercourse. What are the chances of pregnancy? Is it safe to take microlut pills?

Hi I just had sex with my boyfriend twice in a row. We used a condom both times, but it was a new brand. The first time he said that sperm came out of the entrance end of the condom (meaning the condom didn't break). The second time after he came when he was done he pulled out, however the condom was still in me, and around that area there was some white stuff (I don't know if that's from me or him). I am 24 years old and I got my period 6 days ago. Am I pregnant or what are my chances. I told him to get me Microlut pills since that is the only emergency contraceptive available to me
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 57 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given that the intercourse was on about day#6 of your cycle, the chances of pregnancy is extremely small. Most women are not fertile until about day#14. So assuming regular cycles, you have little to worry about.

That being said, given ANY concern about an unplanned pregnancy, I believe that emergency contraception would be strongly recommended. As far as options and doses, this should be directed to your doctor if there is any confusion!

I hope this helps!