Had intercourse. Took plan B. Started periods. Varying pregnancy test results. When did I conceive?

i had sex with someone May22nd and took Plan B the following morning, i received my period on May 26th. it was over XXXXXXX 1st. then starting XXXXXXX 5th i started having a sexual relationship with a different person and has been him since then , i went to the hospital on XXXXXXX 15th for an unrelated sickness, i had to take a urine test for pregnancy which came up negative. July 2nd i hadn't received my period yet so i took a pregnancy test and it was positive then took another the morning of July 3rd. then went to Planned parenthood July 3rd to check again and it is positive, my questions are as follows

1. Is it possible to be the guy in Mays baby even if the hospital came up negative?

2. estimated when did i conceive?

Posted Wed, 25 Jul 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Since you had a normal period in may after ending the relationship with the first guy, it is not likely to be his baby.
Since your next period was expected on 26th XXXXXXX you might have conceived near 12th XXXXXXX An ultrasound examination will help in confirmation of period of gestation.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.