Had intercourse. Started spotting with cramps, feeling dizzy and loss of appetite. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I was wondering how early I could experience pregnancy symptoms. I had sex on Friday 12/28 and then started having spotting and cramping the following friday (2 days ago). And today I have no appetite, still having cramps and have felt dizzy. Could I be pregnant?
Posted Sat, 26 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 17 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
It seems you are quite eagerly waiting to get pregnant, hope you get the exciting news soon.
The symptoms of pregnancy are too nonspecific and poorly sensitive to predict it.
The symptoms you have mentioned seem to be related to incantation that is start of pregnancy.
But you need to do a Urine pregnancy test to confirm it.
The kit for home testing of pregnancy is available Over the counter.
Hope my advise would prove useful for you.
Follow-up: Had intercourse. Started spotting with cramps, feeling dizzy and loss of appetite. Could I be pregnant? 7 minutes later
Ok. Thank you. I have just never experienced spotting before my period before, so I was alarmed. How soon can I take a urine test?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 19 minutes later
welcome back.
You can do the Urine pregnancy test any day in the coming week.
Wish you a great health.