Had intercourse. Noticed pimples on penis. Could it be STD?

Question
Hi
I have pimples on my pennies. Actually I had sex with one aunt when i was 22 years old. After that i found pimples on pennies.
Could you please let me know what is the problem.
is it STD or what.

Please help on this.
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 24 minutes later
Can you please provide more details about your symptoms?
Do these pimples appear like water filled blisters?
Do you get recurrent breakouts of these pimples?
Are there symptoms like pain,itching or local redness etc?

Please provide details so that I can answer in better way.

Regards.

Follow-up: Had intercourse. Noticed pimples on penis. Could it be STD? 36 hours later
for my misses is getting itching and skin scrapping with redness.
some time i am getting itching and a small bubble on the skin filled with serum.

No.

for me these are recurrent breakouts.
My misses this is the first time but itching is coming recurrent breakouts.

Yes.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Form the details it looks like you have got herpes infection, which has been transmitted to your wife as well.

Acyclovir cream should be applied five times per day for four days, and penciclovir cream should be applied every two hours while awake for four days. If you have excessive pain,then take tab.Ibuprofen 400 mg twice a day.For itching you can try oral antihistaminics like cetirizine. Exact diagnosis can only be made after clinical examination.

Do consider to see your doctor for this.It's common issue and doctor won't make you feel uncomfortable.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.

Follow-up: Had intercourse. Noticed pimples on penis. Could it be STD? 8 hours later
Thank you very much for your diagnosis.

As you said if we are using above mentioned cream and tablets.
1. will the problem can completely cure or not? if not , Could you please let me know where can we take clinical examination?
2. is there any possibility to XXXXXXX you for clinical examination?

Please spend your valuble time and give me suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Treatment of genital herpes does not cure the disease. The virus usually lives in an infected person throughout their lifetime. Most people with genital herpes will have recurring outbreaks.So we can only prevent (to some extent) or reduce severity of outbreaks.

I don't think it would be possible for us to XXXXXXX for a clinical examination.Please consider seeing your doctor.Don't worry, herpes is very common and doctor won't embarrass you.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.