Had intercourse. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant?

hi , i am 11days latefor my periodi also had sex when my period was late on the 5th day. yesterday i went to docter she did prego test but it was negative . she ask me to go for some test cbc,esr, hiv,,vdrl,hb,ag,bld group.fbs,s.tsh,uss pelvis, n sonography, she also suggested me tab. arin to induse periods within three days. please held i scared to take this tab . what if i am pregnant email address is YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 52 minutes later
As you have already undergone ultrasound scan, still if you are doubtful about your pregnancy; get you blood beta-HCG test done that is a confirmatory test to detect pregnancy.
Your doctor has prescribed you progesterone tablets for withdrawal bleeding, these are safe in every women & are not having any teratogenic side effect in pregnancy also.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer, then please close the discussion by rating it.

Dr.Monika choudhary