Had intercourse. Is there any risks of contracting HIV or STD?

I'm XXXXXXX and i'm in a relationship...
But I had sex with an other man this past few days.
We had anal sex (I had insertive anal sex intercourse) with a condom.
there was no oral sex and no frottage.
The condom has been used correctly, the semen was still in the condom after the intercourse.
Is there any risk in this kind of situation ? with HIV or other STDs (syphilis for example) ?

I also wanted to know if there's a link between endolimax nana found in stools (I've never been in a tropical country) and HIV ?

thank you
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 5 hours later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

In this situation where a condom has been used and there has been no exchange of body fluids, then there is no risk of contracting HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease.

Please continue to stictly practice safe sex techniques every single time you have any form of sexual contact.

To answer your second question, Endolimax nana is not specifically associated with HIV infection and is not considered as an opportunistic infection of HIV /AIDS.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar