Had infection with MRSA. Started leaking fluid from 8 inch stitch near belly button. Taken Doxy and cephalexin. What can be done?

For the first time during ejaculation bright blood came out from the penis stopping within seconds
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX I will try my level best to help you.

The blood coming out from the penis during ejaculation may have a multiple reasons.

Most likely due to (1) trauma, (2) Bleeding due to prostate issues and (3) bleeding from urinary bladder.

I would like to recommend you, to get it checked to find out the exact cause of the issues. More over being diabetic it may increase the chances of infection in case of trauma , alone with decrease in pain sensation cause by diabetic neuropathy.

Please consult you primary care physician, and have a look at the issue just to be on a safe side.

Hope it helps. Please feel free to contact me in case of any further concerns/ clarifications.