Had hysterectomy and posterior vaginal repair. What is the reason for vaginal bleeding?

I had a hysterectomy and posterior vaginal repair on the 14 oct have pain around belly button insision my vaginal bleeding has slightly increased am feeling fatigued also
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, With regards to the pain you are feeling, it is related to intervention. Please bare in mind that after operation, the bowel movement is slower, resulting to feeling of pain. I'd advise to drink plenty of water, eat foods XXXXXXX in fiber to avoid constipation. In addition, as it is a recent intervention, it is normal to feel pain. However, if you notice that the pain is increased and you are having other problems, then, should consult gynecologist immediately. You can use paracetamol or spasmex or buscopan for the pain. - With regards to slightly increased vaginal bleeding, I'd recommend to consult the gynecologist (the doctor who did the operation) to exclude any complication. - Being fatigued is associated with loss of blood due to bleeding; I'd suggest taking vitamins of group B together with iron and folic acid together with healthy foods (greens, meat, diary, beans, etc.). Hope it answered to your inquiries! Dr.Klerida p.s. if you have further concern, do not hesitate to contact me