Had hysterectomy. Having pain. Worried that endometriosis is back. Suggestions

I had a hysterectomy in 2009 and now I am having pain. It has taken my new obgyn 2 months and more to get back to me and I don't know what to do. I am afraid the endometriosis is back again. It feels like my pelvic bone is breaking in half and I had an emergency ct scan and nothing showed up that would be causing it.
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

So what you are saying is that you are 28 years old, with a history of endometriosis, you had a hysterectomy in 2009 (related to endometriosis) and now you are having a return of your pain.

Questions for you:
1. How long were you pain free after the hysterectomy?
2. Are you on any medications for ovarian suppression (like birth control pills)
3. Do you still have your ovaries?
4. Describe the location and quality of the pain.

Thank you.