Had hits of marijuana. Was taken hair analysis test. Will it show the drug consumption?
User rating for this question
If I had 2 hits of marijuana 2-3 months ago and 1 hit about three weeks ago and then had a hair test done last week will it show. I have never smoked marijuana prior am a 46 year old female, color my hair dk (mostly gray) and weigh 160 lbs. I work two jobs and stay pretty active. Please help.. Im scared. will NEVER do this again. EVER
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Follow-up: Had hits of marijuana. Was taken hair analysis test. Will it show the drug consumption? 10 minutes later
So given my stats. The fact that it was 3 hits in a 90 day frame with the last one 3 weeks ago. I should be safe. I absolutely will never use it again. The physical stress and emotional stress I am going through waiting for the results and just the thought of losing my job is so much more important than my stupidity on those occasions in the last three months. I just wanted to clarify. Have you fever heard of a positive hair test with that amount in that time frame ? I appreciate any cases you know of or knowledge you can share. Thanks again. I'm such a fool for even putting myself in this position. Never again. For sure.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Certainly not traced. I have not heard of any such cases in my 10 year experience. Lessen your stress and focus on your job for better emoluments.
All the best.
All the best.
People also viewed
- Sreedevi suffering from cancer
- Smoked marijuana twice will it show up on hair test
- Hair drug testing marijuana
- Blood results of lymph pct auto
- Does marijuana salve show on a drug test
- 3 blood inurine autoimmune disease
- Billirubin test show marijuana
- Insulin marijuana drug test
- Lymph auto blood test results
- Ulcer in vagina and cancer
- What is neutro auto blood test
- Neutro auto blood test
- Xeloda and vulvar cancer
- Painless lump in eyebrow and cancera
- Are vaginal swabs tested for cancer