Had hits of marijuana. Was taken hair analysis test. Will it show the drug consumption?

If I had 2 hits of marijuana 2-3 months ago and 1 hit about three weeks ago and then had a hair test done last week will it show. I have never smoked marijuana prior am a 46 year old female, color my hair dk (mostly gray) and weigh 160 lbs. I work two jobs and stay pretty active. Please help.. Im scared. will NEVER do this again. EVER
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

Marijuana is never showed up during hair analysis. If it is more than three weeks then it is not shown up on urine or blood test.

Be assured now but please understand that illicit drug abuse is always harmful even at the first dose. As you continue the harm intensifies.

Hope this answers.
Follow-up: Had hits of marijuana. Was taken hair analysis test. Will it show the drug consumption? 10 minutes later
So given my stats. The fact that it was 3 hits in a 90 day frame with the last one 3 weeks ago. I should be safe. I absolutely will never use it again. The physical stress and emotional stress I am going through waiting for the results and just the thought of losing my job is so much more important than my stupidity on those occasions in the last three months. I just wanted to clarify. Have you fever heard of a positive hair test with that amount in that time frame ? I appreciate any cases you know of or knowledge you can share. Thanks again. I'm such a fool for even putting myself in this position. Never again. For sure.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Certainly not traced. I have not heard of any such cases in my 10 year experience. Lessen your stress and focus on your job for better emoluments.

All the best.