Had hit the foot, had developed lump and it is sore to touch. Suggest?

Hi there, l dropped a Xbox on my foot when moving furniture around about 2 weeks ago, it hit the top of my foot inline with my little toe, about halfway up my foot, it's not sore to walk on but there a small lump and it sore to touch. Do you think l should worrie about this?
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
You might be having muscle injury & XXXXXXX bleeding when box dropped on your foot.
Now that blood has organised & converted into lump that you are feeling.
It will take some time for resolution & slowly lump will disappear.
So nothing to worry about it.
However if you are having excessive pain can apply local analgesic & hot fomentation.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.