Had hit on testicles. Having low sex drive and frequent urination. What are the complications?

Hi, I recently had a fight with my boyfriend, and I punched him in the testicles.
They appear to be fine, but now he is complaining of a low sex drive and frequent urination. Is it possible that I damaged his testicles and affected his fertility? If so, what are the chances?
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 minutes later

Low sex drive can be attributed to the testicular injury if it was enough to cause severe damage to the Sertoli cells which produce testosterone.

Frequent urination could not be related to the testicular injury directly or indirectly .Such a symptom could be due to climatic changes and hydration.

Though the low sex drive could be due to the trauma to the testis , I consider such a problem to occur with minor trauma are very less.

To be on safer side ,I advice you to get the testosterone hormone level assessed and a semen analysis done , which rules out infertility and any other complication doubted.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.