Had high cholesterol, took Tiger Pine oil and it came down to normal. Asked to take Red vitamins

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Hi, My closterol was over all 250, I weigh 110 lb. the last 3 months I decided to take Sibirea Tiger Pine oil, did test over in July, the over all was down to 197, which is in the normal range, Dr. Oz says to take the mega red vitimans, Do you think the mega red works better than the Sibera Tiger Pine Oil .
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 49 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for the query.
Siberian pine oil and mega red vitamis dont have same effects and arent used for same purposes. Megared is wont have effects on cholesterol lowering.This is simple multivitamin product with omega 3 whic has beneficial effects on heart health, immune system and overall health.
Siberian pine oil has proven effects on cholesterol lowering and increases level of HDL(the good lipid). ALso it is useful for arterial hypertension and vessel health. SO you can take it both,but you shuld definitely continue with Pine oil since it is obviously beneficial for you. Vitamins can be taken from many other natural products so there is no need for megared if you have normal, vegetables and fruit healthy diet. WIsh you good health. If you have any questions I ll be glad to help.Regards