Had hepatitis b, blood test showed normal liver. Had wine, urine is orange and taking pedialyte and gatorade

i was diagnosed with hepatitis b 3 months ago. My last blood work 3 weeks ago showed normal liver etc levels. last week, Tues, Wed. and last night I drank 3 glasses of wine. This morning my urine is orange. I am trying to flush out my system with water, pedialyte and gatorade this morning. I do not see my eyes looking yellow yet. I am not naseaus. Shoulud I go to the hospital or just keep drinking fluids?
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 58 minutes later
The only symptom pointing towards having jaundice is orange colour of your urine which can be there because of many reasons like dehydration,taking some B complex medicine or because of any other medications.
However since you are not complaining of any nausea,vomiting,abdominal discomfort or pain abdomen,the chances of having any jaundice looks remote.
I would advise you to keep drinking plenty of water and see your symptoms.
If you have jaundice,then you shall definitely get some symptoms sooner or later.
I think wait and watch.
The moment you find some abnormal symptom,just go to the hospital.
Best of luck