Had heart attack and one stint. Dizziness and extreme hot flashes in chest radiating into arms. Treatment?

I am 56 and had a heart attack 3 years ago. I have 1 stent. I had an episode of dizziness that made me have to sit down i felt sick to my stomach. It went on for quite a few minutes. The I felt what was like an extreme hot flash in my chest that radiated out into my arms and thought I was going to pass out. It eventually started to go away and I slowly felt better. any ideas? YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need examination & Investigations

Detailed Answer:
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

See an Internist / get yourself examined / basic investigation will be necessary

Another threatened heart attack or arrhythmia is likely. EKG / HOLTER (24 to 48 hour ambulatory monitoring) / ECHOcardiogram / TMT (Treadmill exercise ECG) / LABORATORY work-up – may all be necessary for further assessment and assistance. The treating doctor may suggest them depending on need, based on his assessment of the situation.

If there are no clues, you have to be investigated by an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) specialist / The body's balancing mechanism is in the inner ear. They have special tests to confirm or exclude the contribution of the ear, in dizziness.

If excluded, you have to be followed up by a neurologist. / MRI may be needed. MRA (MRI angiography) shows blood vessels and is generally done at the same sitting.

Wishing all well
God bless
Good luck