Had hair rebonding and have hair fall with hair wash. Suggest cure?

i had a hair rebonding 2 months ago and my hairs are falling like hell...whenever i wash my hair..end up wid lots of hair fall. please suggest me some solution for it. due to humidity i use to face this hair fall previous year also but this time its excess.
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
Rebonding of hair is a chemical process and it causes lot of cell death. The amount of damage depends upon the concentration of the chemicals and the duration of application. It also varies from person to person.
The hair fall will reduce with time as the damaged hair will shed off.
If it persists you can try some multi vitamins containing B12. Also the medications containing Selenium and zinc in them will also be useful for you. They are marketed in different contries with different names. If the rebonding has not suited you this time then you are prone to develop the problem next time as well. So try avoiding the procedure.
I hope I was of help to you
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Had hair rebonding and have hair fall with hair wash. Suggest cure? 15 minutes later
Sir can you please suggest me any tablets medicine containing the same i.e B12, selenium and zinc. also if u advice me any shampoo medicated one for hairfall as well as dandruff issues.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 11 hours later
Thanks for the follow-up
Cap Cobadex CZS of GlaxoSmith Cline has all the three components. There are many other capsules available which have these components. However i would advice you get it prescribed from your local doctor.
Regarding the shampoo for dandruff and hair fall, the option Nizoral dandruff shampoo having ketoconazole is having good results.
Do try and see it.
Hope I am able to help you with your query,
thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD