Had gynocomastia surgery since had hormonal problem since puberty. Are my Estrogen levels high?

Are my estrogen levels high based on the attached lab work up? I recently had gynocomastia surgery since I had the condition since puberty when I was 17. I am trying to make sure it does not come back because of a hormonal problem.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 10 hours later
I reviewed the attached laboratory test result. The total estrogens are in the normal range. So you do not have any abnormal estrogen excess in your body.

There can be various reasons for gynecomastia. The following link summarizes this condition well:

If you wish to see if there is any potential hormonal imbalance that may cause the condition to re-occur, then a comprehensive endocrine evaluation will be helpful to assess your thyroid and testosterone status, for example
Follow-up: Had gynocomastia surgery since had hormonal problem since puberty. Are my Estrogen levels high? 14 hours later
Thank you very much Doctor. I will follow up with more complete lab work.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 5 days later
You are welcome.

Will be glad to assist you again.