Had got miscarriage. Having back pain, swollen ankle, heartburn and problem in conceiving again. Suggest?

Infertility Specialist
My wife has got miscarriage last Aug. (2012)...after that symptoms like back pain, swollen ankle, heartburn is there..and we are having problem in conceiving again. Kindly advice?
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 38 minutes later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Miscarriage in first trimester is due to chromosomal abnormality probably. 2) The symptoms you have mentioned have nothing to do with problem in getting pregnant. 3) Please see a physician for your complaints you mentioned. 4) If you have got any investigation done for infertility please let me know so that i can advice you further. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist