Had gastric bypass surgery. Taking Prilosec, Karafate, Protonix and Zydus. Experiencing side effects. Cure?

Hello, my name is XXXXXXX I am a 58 yo white female. Gastric bypass surgery history. Ulcer history. Took Prilosec, Karafate, Protonix. I was prescribed Zydus and it kicked me into a mildly manic state. I am bipolar disorder I since 08/03. Mostly stress induced Am experiencing unusual side effects. Mild hallucinations, delusions of grandeur, epiphanys, etc. I sleep only 4 hours. Just prior to awakening, I briefly experiences these feelings. Feel total clarity and peace. Am rested with no fatigue or stress. Is there any record of this happening to anyone in clinical trials, OP studies, etc. ? Am not complaining but would like feedback. Thanks
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Some clarifications required

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way.
1) Which drugs are you currently on?
2) What is the nature of hallucinations. What are the voices talking?
3) Are you on any recreational drugs?
4) Any medical issues
Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD