Had functional dyspepsia. Recovering without any medications. Started bloating with abdominal pressure. Cure?

Gastroenterologist
Question
I had functional dyspepsia and without any medications im recovering as ive changed my lifestyle, now no gnawing pain or bloating or burning or nthng but i feel some kind of slight pressure sensation in stomach like somethng is holding my stomach thts all, will this feeling go away ?? Let me know Thank you.
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 59 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

Your name looks familiar. Have you interacted with me before?
If so can you give the link of the other post so that I can go through your medical history.

Dr.Ratnakar KIni

Follow-up: Had functional dyspepsia. Recovering without any medications. Started bloating with abdominal pressure. Cure? 1 hour later
Respected Doctor,

Yes sure , WWW.WWWW.WW u suggested me to take PPI medications but before trying tht the symptoms gradually seem to disappear like i had gnawing pain but now i dont have it and no su much flatulence , jst little burp thats all but i hv a very slight wavy feeling inside stomach which i hope might get better soon. So will it go on its own ? Let me know whts the slight wavy feeling in stomach when im sitting , when i stand or work i jst dnt feel when i sit i feel it sometimes not often but sometimes, thats all. Thank you doctor and i do believe tht changes in lifestyle has some effect . Tht too the presence or smthng or presence of some air feeling is now above the navel and not in upper abdomen or below the ribs, only when i bend or sit i feel tht wavy or presence or smthng above the navel occurs, and when i burp it feels better and thn i feel again smtimes. What is it ??

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 30 hours later
What you describe is the intestinal gas.
It may resolve on its own by lifestyle modifications. But sometimes it may need medication.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini

Follow-up: Had functional dyspepsia. Recovering without any medications. Started bloating with abdominal pressure. Cure? 6 hours later
Thank u doctor, so is it good if i start taking any probiotics tablets or any digestive enzymes ?? Do u recommend anythng fr intestinal gas ? Thank u

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 minutes later
You can take PPI and probiotics.

I hope that answers your question.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini