Had full hysterectomy, have not had any HRT. Getting chest tightness and pain in heart. Suggest?

I had a full hysterectomy in 2005 and have not had any Hrt at all I'm 38 yrs old, I have been getting tightness in my chest and pains in the heart area should I be concerned
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cardiovascular Risk Factors

Detailed Answer:

Delighted to be able to help.

A chest pain caused by cardiac pathology,usually is a pain in the central chest, oppressive, radiating to neck or arm and with added symptoms as facial pallor or sweating.
Moreover, the probability that a chest pain is caused by cardiac pathology is dependent on the age, sex and cardiovascular risk factors.

A chest pain in a male of 60 years diabetic, obese and smoker is much more
worrying that a chest pain in a woman of 30 years with no risk factors.

Do you have any cardiovascular risk factor?.
Cardiovascular risk factors most common are diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, smoking, obesity and sedentary lifestyle.