Had foreplay but no ejaculation. Took ipill. Have stomach pain with no periods. Pregnant?

Question

My Girlfriend's period started on 11th aug 2013. It ended on 15th aug 2013. On 16th night we just had foreplay. We wore worried about the pre-come, nothing else, we didn't have sex, neither I ejaculated. On 17th evening she took Ipill ( she also took I pill around 2 months back). Her periods were due for 9th sept 2013 and its 17th today. She gets some symptoms like stomach pain but with no periods. We even did home pregnancy test 3-4 times all came negative .

Please guide. 
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
pregnancy highly unlikely

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query diligently. Thanks for posting the same.

Your girlfriend took an Ipill on 17th August. This was not required as she had just completed her periods and was in the safe period. No issues if she has still taken one.

I do not think your girlfriend is pregnant. The delay in her periods is mostly due to the intake of Ipill.

She can wait for another week to get her periods. If she still does not get it, she can take progesterone pills to get withdrawal bleeding. Her doctor can prescribe her this.

Let me know if you have more queries.

Follow-up: Had foreplay but no ejaculation. Took ipill. Have stomach pain with no periods. Pregnant? 21 minutes later
forgot to mention. after that again two times we had foreplay around 25th august. this was just a foreplay with naked penis on her clitoris. no ejaculation nothing. she is a bit concerned about this. can one get pregnant just with forplay and pre-come with 100% no ejaculation ?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
pregnancy almost nil

Detailed Answer:

On the 25th August, it was again foreplay. There was no insertion of penis into the vagina.

One cannot get pregnant with foreplay. However, with pre-cum there are chances of getting pregnant. And, with 100% no ejaculation, there is 100% no chance of pregnancy.

As she had done home pregnancy test 3-4 times and it is all negative, it is highly unlikely that she is pregnant.

Please ask her to be patient for a week more and wait for her periods.

Follow-up: Had foreplay but no ejaculation. Took ipill. Have stomach pain with no periods. Pregnant? 5 days later
Hey,

We haven't reviewed any doctor yet, can you prescribe progesterone pills which she can take to get withdrawal bleeding. She haven't got her periods yet. Its going to be 2 weeks tomorrow... :(

Please help... !

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regestrone

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry your girlfriend has not yet got her periods.

I would prescribed Tablet Regestrone 5mg thrice daily for 5 days to my patients for withdrawal bleeding. However, this is a prescription drugs. It warrants medical prescription by a doctor. Please get it prescribed by her doctor.