Had flu. Temperature normal. Feel tired. Help?

ENT Specialist
I have had the flu for a few weeks and am now feeling better but worried my temp is running about 97.2 degrees--is this normal-also very tired--thank u for your help
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There is no cause for worry.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query.

1. Low body temperature and weakness is common just after recovering from a flu.

2. It may occur due to the continuing effect of medication.

3. This would normally last a few days. Keep yourself warm and well hydrated.

4. Inform your doctor and if this lasts beyond a few days, get examined by your doctor.

I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.