Had first IUI, was on clomid and post on Duphaston. Pregnancy test negative and told to stop Duphaston

Mar 2013
Hi Doctor! I had my first IUI on 1st Sept, 2013. I was on clomid and post IUI was on Duphaston 10 mg till today. Today I had a pregnancy test which was negative. My OB has told me to stop Duphaston. Is there a chance still for a positive pregnancy. Thanks in advance
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Generally, 14 days after IUI, if you have conceived, you would have a positive test.
More reliable than a urine pregnancy test is a blood HCG pregnancy test, it is more specific than a urine test.
I would recommend that you take a blood pregnancy test.
That would eliminate any doubt from your mind.
If that is negative, then stop the Duphaston.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.