Had fingering in vagina twice. Now vagina is sore and hurts with urintion. What to do?

Question
Hi recently I hooked up with a guy and he fingered me and ate me out and I'm still a virgin but later on that night I hooked up with a different guy and he fingered me very aggressively and after my vagina was really sore .. I hurt to pee and it was kinda swollen and every so often is it itches inside .. I've been soaking in a warm bath every since . is there anything else I can do
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sitz bath and betadine vaginal pessary

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX avalos

Thanks for asking on XXXXXXX

I will suggest you to do some sitz bath( put 5 ml of betadine in warm water in a tub and sit in it for 15-20 min)twice daily for a week. Along with this, you can take betadine vaginal pessaries at bed time for a week.

You should also keep abstinence for coming 15 days and take appropriate rest to help in healing. If it hurts a lot, then you can take some analgesic like diclofenac sustained release preparation twice daily.

If it doesn't improve with these measures in 4-5 days then I will advise you to get yourself examined by a Gynecologist and also get a urine complete and culture examination done. This report and examination will help you in detecting any infectious factor and your treatment will be planned according to that.

Good Luck
Hope this information is helpful and informative.
If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
WWW.WWWW.WW