Had fatigue and sleepiness, got blood sugar checked. Does report suggest of having diabetes?

I just got my blood sugar checked when I reported fatigue and sleepiness to physician.

Fasting is 202
PP is 354

which is a surprise for me. Is it random or I am suffering from diabetes

Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is Diabetes

Detailed Answer:

The blood sugar levels you have reported are in abnormal range. This shows that you are suffering from Diabetes mellitus. To confirm, you need to repeat the tests from another lab or diagnostic center. If the results are similar, then it is important that you start treatment from a diabetologist or endocrinologist.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.