Had eye surgery and neck lifting surgery. Hoe to get rid of from the deformation?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
I had full face and neck lift and lower eye surgery 5 days ago. My pain is much better but the problem is that I have to go back to work in 10 days. I cannot imagine my face will be ready to be in public in anytime soon. My nose is so flattened as it pulled so hard, eyes are deformed and face is like a full moon. I have gone through emotional trauma since the surgery worrying about my end result so much... please someone convince me the flat nose and deformed eyes are normal at this stage and it will look somewhat ok in few weeks.... otherwise I cannot sleep at night
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 1 hour later
Thank you for posting your query at health care magic.I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort you are facing after the procedure.
The stretching effect does come and is felt by patients post surgery but recovers in a period of a week to ten days.The distortion may be due to the swelling though exactly i can comment only once i see you in person or your picture.
What I would like to advise you is that kindly talk to your Plastic surgeon and let him know your concern.He or she is going to be the best person to assess your problem.
The concerns what you are having should resolve in few more days.
All the best to you
God bless
Dr Mayank Singh
Follow-up: Had eye surgery and neck lifting surgery. Hoe to get rid of from the deformation? 1 hour later
My doctor keeps telling me everything went perfect and normal...
So you are saying that very flat looking nose than the normal shape at this stage, the fifth day, is pretty normal and I will have my original nose back in about five days?
\\I am so worried that the doctor pulled too much of skin....

Thank you in advance to your reply...
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 15 minutes later
If your doctor says everything went well , then have faith in him . The look of the nose or face may be due to post operative swelling and tissue edema .As I told you previously I cannot comment on the extent of tissue removed or anything till I see your picture of presurgery and post surgery to compare .Your surgeon is the best person to comment on the same as he is seeing you in post operative phase and has seen you before and he knows what exactly he has done for you .
Ill suggest you give few days more for healing to occur and the swelling to go down.If you still feel the same , do visit your surgeon again and tell him your concerns.You may send your pictures of before and after the procedure to me if you have any further doubts
God Bless
Consultant Plastic , Cosmetic , Hair transplant & Laser surgeon
New Delhi
Follow-up: Had eye surgery and neck lifting surgery. Hoe to get rid of from the deformation? 9 hours later
My own doctor will tell me not to worry and evertything is fine, so I need a professional opinion other than my own doctor to ensure if it is really normal and I will be fine.
I would love to send you my photos and have you look at them, if this web based service legally prohibit you or anyone else use these picture for any other purposes and you promise me that my pictures will be deleted immediataly after you viewed them. I don't want anyone else see it, or published without my knowledge.

It's better if you give me your private email address that I can send pictures for a safety.

Please confirm.
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 10 hours later
I'm not sure about the legality of this site.Either you may ask the concerned authority or mail me your pictures at my email.
I'll reply your further queries there..
God bless