Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and change in urine color?

General Surgeon
I have had a very large limpthnode in my left inner thigh, it went back to normal and now i have a dull almost full feeling in my middle back on the left side. The last time I used the rest room my urine was almost an Orange color.
I don't have ins. And was curious if it is a symptom of something that should be checked out?
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later

As per your query,you had an enlarged left inguinal lymph node which has resolved now. The dull aching pain in the left middle back therefore could be due to left Kidney/Ureteric stone. The urine colour change also confirms this possibility.

For information, the colour of the Urine also depends on the food, fluid, medical drugs taken, presence of blood and so on. Blood due to stone is the probable cause in your case.

Ideally you need to be evaluated with urine tests and ultrasound abdomen. However since you do not have insurance, I suggest you to drink plenty of fluids. Cranberry juice twice a day can be beneficial.
Please consider visiting a free clinic or your local doctor if symptoms do not resolve in a few days.

Hope I answered your query. Let me know if you have any doubts.
Wish you good health