Had endometriosis. Have moderate hemorrhoid. Have rectal bleeding. What should I do?

I am currently in and out of hospital - mainly the ED for pain relief as i may have had endo metriosis returned. All bloods, urine, and scans showed nothing abnormal - which was what I expected as that was the case when I first had endo. I also have moderate hemorrhoid, one of which is prolapsed. I have had 2 others treated via banding, but this (prolapsed one) didn't take.( it actually abcessed- the doctor said it had been the size of a walnut!) Any way I am having a lot of rectal bleeding, sometimes very small -just around the anus but other times bright and/or dark blood in the toilet bowl. I have attached 3 pictures that occurred over a period of 2 hours. With all the morphine etc at the hospital I forgot to tell the doctors about it. What could it mean and what should I do?
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 10 hours later

This bleeding in my opinion may be because of hemorrhoid.
You should go for sigmoidoscopy or proctoscopy to identify the exact cause after consultation with a surgeon.

Treatment includes sitzs bath, antibiotics, stool softener, lignocaine jelly locally or if it is abscess drain by your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help.
Dr. Richa