Had endocarditis. Taking warfarin, propecia and synthroid. Any side effects?

On August 16, I had endocarditis surgery. Currently I am taking 4 mg of Warfarin, Propeica, Ambien, Synthroid, baby aspirin and 25 mg of Metoprolol. Is there any chance that there could be side effects from this combination of drugs?
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No major interaction.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

The medications that you have mentioned zolpidem, finesteride, aspirin, warfarin, metoprolol and thyroid are all mostly different drugs acting by diffeerent mechanism of action. There is no major drug interaction between them.
While on warfarin you have to keep checking the bleeding time and clotting time occasionally to maintain them at the right level.
Rest are fine.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist