Had embryo transfer. On progesterone injections, painkillers and steroids. Chances of conception?

Infertility Specialist
Hello Dr Mia, I am 4 days post 3 day embryo transfer. Been on progesterone injections as well as inserts, crinone gel, painkillers and steroids since transfer day. I've been having mild cramping, similar to Pms cramps. My doctor wasn't happy and put me on a drip to prevent uterine contractions. Does this mean my chances are very slim now that it's possible my uterua has expelled my 2 embryos?
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Embryos cannot be expelled so easily. Dont worry. 2) The contractions you are experiencing may be due to egg retrieval itself. You still have good chances of conception. Relax. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist