Had embryo transfer. On progesterone injections, painkillers and steroids. Chances of conception?
User rating for this question
Hello Dr Mia, I am 4 days post 3 day embryo transfer. Been on progesterone injections as well as inserts, crinone gel, painkillers and steroids since transfer day. I've been having mild cramping, similar to Pms cramps. My doctor wasn't happy and put me on a drip to prevent uterine contractions. Does this mean my chances are very slim now that it's possible my uterua has expelled my 2 embryos?
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Embryos cannot be expelled so easily. Dont worry. 2) The contractions you are experiencing may be due to egg retrieval itself. You still have good chances of conception. Relax. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist
People also viewed
- Ovitrop 75 injection uses
- Effectiveness of humog 75iu injection for pregnancy
- Purpose of ovitrop 75 injection
- Humog 75 in men
- What are the ideal progesterone levels for conception
- Ovitrop 75 injection for iui
- Chances of conception
- Progesterone levels after embryo transfer
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of glyburide?
- Is severe stomach pain a side effect of meloxicam?
- Chances of conception with tab fertyl
- Is decreased appetite a side effect of janumet xr?
- Bartholin's cysts and chances of conception
- Is troubled breathing a side effect of metoprolol?
- Is depression a side effect of isoniazid/rifampin?