Had ejaculated outside vagina, Took unwanted 72. Can I get pregnant?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016

OBGYN
Question
hellow My period was on 26 oct n i went to my bf falt on 7 nov , we just play around and did not had sex,he just fingered me,his panty became wet with ejacu..which touched my panty. I felt little wet on my panty n felt wet on my lips. I was really worried n had unwanted 72 at 24 hr will i get pg pls help plz
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IS QUITE RARE. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us on Healthcare Magic. First thing, you involved in sexual activity close to your ovulation time or fertile days according to your last period date. However, without proper ejaculation in the vagina, your chance of pregnancy is quite low or negligible by just fingering or touching panty. Second thing, you took UNWANTED 72 pill at 24 hr which will give you more than 95% additional protection against unwanted pregnancy. Possibility of pregnancy is quite rare. Third thing, you will get a withdrawal bleeding within 7-10 days of taking the emergency pill. It is quite normal phenomena. However, your next period may be delayed for 1 to 2 weeks from due date as a result of hormonal imbalance and associated mental stress. Here, I suggest you to wait for next coming period and if your period is delayed more than 7 days, you must undergo one home pregnancy test to rule out the rare chance of pregnancy. Hope, I have answered your query. Let me know, if you need any clarification. Wish your good health. Practice safe & protected sex next time. Don't be stressed up yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Had ejaculated outside vagina, Took unwanted 72. Can I get pregnant? 44 minutes later
When should i hav my periods again n can i really get pragnant sir. how to know i am pragnant or not now R there more ways not to get pragnant can i hav aboustion pill . can i know so earlly what i m pragnant

Answered by Dr. S Patra 6 hours later
Brief Answer: DON'T WORRY. RARE CHANCE OF PREGNANCY. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up query. 1) You will get a withdrawal bleeding (same to period) within 7 to 10 days from the day of taking the pill. However, your next cycle will be delayed for 1 to 2 weeks from due date due to hormonal imbalance. 2) Your chance of pregnancy is extremely rare. However, you need to be sure by undergoing one home pregnancy test after 21st Nov (2 weeks after last sexual activity). 3) You can't rule out pregnancy now as it is too early for pregnancy test. You need to wait for upcoming cycle. If your period is delayed more than 1 week, you can do one pregnancy test to be sure. 4) At this stage, there is no other way to prevent rare chance of pregnancy as you have already taken emergency contraceptive pill. It will protect you. 5) No, you can't take abortion pill without confirmation of pregnancy as they can cause serious adverse effect on your health. Hope, I have guided you properly. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion. All the best. Good luck. Regards, Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had ejaculated outside vagina, Took unwanted 72. Can I get pregnant? 9 hours later
Sir i m really tensed i do not want my parents to know.Sir my cycle are very shot some times 19,20 ,21,22,23,24or25 days from the very first day I m really very tensed n i do not want to b pragnat help me plz . I do not want to b pragnant plz tell ways to be out of this pragnancy without my parents knowledge plz .help

Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: DON'T BE TENSED. WAIT ONE WEEK FOR PERIOD. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for query. Don't be stressed up yourself. I have already mentioned that there is rare to no chance of pregnancy from your sexual activity. However, you need to wait for upcoming period or at least one week according to your duration of cycle. You can only undergo home pregnancy test after 21st Nov in the absence of period and not before that. Take balanced diet with more green vegetables, avoid mental stress or anxiety by regular meditation, take sound sleep and keep bowel habit regular. These will help to hasten your period and you will be more relaxed. Hop, it helps for your proper understanding. You can revert back anytime if you have any future query. Good luck. Regards, Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had ejaculated outside vagina, Took unwanted 72. Can I get pregnant? 14 hours later
Sir i am having fever can i eat pracetamol and antibiotic does it effect the working of unwanted 72 can it increase my chances of pragnancy .

Answered by Dr. S Patra 4 hours later
Brief Answer: YOU CAN TAKE BOTH MEDICINE. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for query. Yes, you can take PARACETAMOL and ANTIBIOTIC for fever and there is no effect with UNWANTED 72 (taken few days ago) at present. No, it doesn't increase your chance of conception. Don't be worried. Good luck. Get recover soon. Regards, Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had ejaculated outside vagina, Took unwanted 72. Can I get pregnant? 24 hours later
I would like to talk to in ur phone i m really worried my periods hav not yet came this really panicing plz can u talk plz i m really worried .i m really worried about this .

Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: DON'T BE WORRIED. FOLLOW THE GUIDELINE. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for response. 1) Don't be worried much. Your chance of pregnancy is quite rare or very much low. You should wait few more days to get your period or you can undergo one home pregnancy test after 21st November. 2) If you are more stressed yourself, then your period will be delayed. Therefore, I suggest you to do regular meditation to reduce stress or anxiety and maintain a healthy life style with sound sleep. 3) You can take these food stuffs to induce or hasten your period like papaya, chicken, hot milk, broccoli, fennel seeds, salmon fish, green vegetables (like spinach, brinjal etc), fish or fish oil, almonds, sesame seeds, yoghurt dairy product, soy milk, boiled egg, red or black grapes, tofu or paneer etc. 4) If you want to consult on phone, you have to contact with Healthcare Magic support team. They will organize phone call. Hope, it helps for you. Don't panic. Regards, Dr Soumen