Had early period. Under going pregnancy treatment. Suggested cycloset Syrup. Is it safe?

Question
i had early period and i am also under going the pregnancy treatment , my doctor suggested me cycloset syurp is that good
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly answer few questions? Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Kindly clarify few things so that I can guide you further: Are you pregnant or trying for pregnancy? Are you talking about the ayurvedic cycloset syrup, which is given for regularizing the periods? Please ask if you have more questions, and do write back with the answers so that I can guide you further. Awaiting your response. Regards Arif

Follow-up: Had early period. Under going pregnancy treatment. Suggested cycloset Syrup. Is it safe? 8 minutes later
Sir, I am trying for pregnancy and yes, i talking about the ayurvedic cycloset syrup only

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Variable success with this preparation Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Most women take this preparation with variable success, as it is ayurvedic product there are no studies done to say how much beneficial it is. But I have seen many women who use this product with variable success. I personally advise you can continue this medication, but also try to find out the reason for irregular periods. There could be hormonal imbalance, or thyroid abnormality or uterine or ovarian problems. The reason for not getting pregnant could be due to menstrual problem, due to which there is no proper ovulation. For getting pregnant there should be regular ovulation, patent fallopian tubes and normal semen analysis of your husband. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!