Had early maturity. Will I grow after twenty years of age?

Hello, i am 20 years old and my Height is about 173 (5.7) is it possible i grow it after this age? please help me thanks. My maturity was too early is this the reason? but i have reached my father Height when i was 17 years old is it means that i will not be growing anymore?
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Sorry but you have already attained your XXXXXXX ht. Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Hi! height is one thing which every one wants the best. You have a good height but if you ask for more, I am afraid the answer is sorry. There are two reasons for my answer 1. your age. you are already 20 years, you attained early maturity as you stated, so your bones must have already fused. 2. you said you are already your father's height. that means you have reached your genetic potential. so what ever height you have attained is your maximum potential. All the best. Regards!
Follow-up: Had early maturity. Will I grow after twenty years of age? 28 hours later
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX But is it some exercises and Stretching that will lengh my Spine because my long bones are good and long its my body and spine that is small and do you think with some exercises i can make it longer? i appreciate your answer.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Exercise is anyways good. Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Hi! limbs being long and body being short , is actually a condition of disproportionate short stature. I am sure you are not a case of that, you are a normal human being, a little over anxious for your height. so please do not describe yourself like that. now coming to your query, exercising , stretches, are always good . they may not help you directly by lengthening your spine but definitely will do good to you, by improving your confidence and your personality. Regards!