Had dry sex. Chances of getting pregnant from precum?

hello, my name is XXXXXXX 27 days ago I had "dry sex" with my girl friend (my pines rubbed and touched her vagina with no penetration). However I'm afraid some of my ejaculation or pre-ejaculation touché her vagina (although she was in top) she rushed to wash. She is still virgin and now she is 5 days late for her period. she was worried since the incident but now we are both paranoid. please enlighten me of the possibly of her to get pregnant? she had Home pregnancy test this evening and it was negative ( i will let her try in the morning also).
please help me with an advice. im really worried.

(her las period was 13-2-2013, next period should be 13-3-2013, dry sex happened 21-2-2013)
Posted Tue, 9 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 minutes later

You had dry sex on day 9 of her period. Your girl friend has a 28 days cycle. The ovulation is likely to happen on day 14.

Since there was no penetration, only touching of penis is least likely to cause a pregnancy on day 9 of her periods.

Technically speaking pre-ejaculate does not actually contain sperms, but can pick up leftover sperm from the man's urethra from previous ejaculations. The chances are extremely low that your girl friend will get pregnant from pre-ejaculate.

But, this does not mean there is no chance a woman can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate so never practice unprotected intercourse in future. Using a condom can also protect you from sexually transmitted infections.
So better be safe than sorry.

The chances of pregnancy in this case are less than 1%. The delay in periods is more likely to be due to stress and anxiety.

You can ask her to repeat the urine test with a morning sample of urine to be very sure.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Had dry sex. Chances of getting pregnant from precum? 2 days later
Thank you Doctor for your respond it was such a relief. I wanted to tell you that my girl friend preformed her second home pregnancy test this morning (this is the 8th day and the period did not come). She used 2 pregnancy test at the same time (that uses drops, called first step plus), and both of them was negative thank god. Now both of us are relieved, but there is one thing I want to ask you about.

What is the accuracy of these tests?
Do we need to do blood test if all of the tests are negative?
The period now 8 day late, still did not come! why? is it from the nightmare we lived together? should she see a doctor regarding this?

thank you so much.
regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

Home pregnancy tests are 97% accurate. Since the repeated tests are negative, there is no need to go for a blood test now. The delay in her periods is likely to be due to stress, anxiety or minor hormonal disturbance. You need to wait for her periods to start spontaneously.

In case there is no bleeding in next 7 days then she can consult her gynecologist for hormonal treatment to have a withdrawal bleeding.

Hope my answer is helpful.

Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.