Had dizziness and chest tightness with nausea. EKG, Stress test, blood work normal, feel weak. Suggest?

Psychiatrist
Question
I had dizziness and chest tightness with nausea. Went to hospital they performed EKG, stress test, blood work.
I am 57 yo blk female and they said no heart attack. I feel weak and constant nausea and very anxious. I feel very weak.
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi, it could be a panic attack.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. feeling anxious, and weak with chest tightness and nausea could be seen in panic attack. It is good to check with your doctor to see if you have panic disorder. People who have a background of anxiety, especially if they have a stress in their life in the recent time, they may have panic disorder. Panic disorder is common in people who have high blood pressure, or allergies so it is good to check with your doctor about it. I wish you a good health.