Had dissectomy. Back pain is better, with frequent pain and tingling foot. What does it indicate?

Neurologist, Surgical
Hi doctor, I'm 3 months post posterior l4l5 discectomy and l5s1 fixation, my MRI says L5/S1 pseudo disc bulge minimally encroaching upon the corresponding neural exit pathways...and, l4/l5 disc protrusion mildly encroaching upon the corresponding neural exit pathways. The extruded disc substance is seen merging with iso intense perineural soft tissue signal ( likely post operative granulation scarring )... My back pain is far better than pre op, still experiencing some bearable frequent pain but have left foot tingling... Appreciate your vies, thanks.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Brain Tumor
Answered by Dr. Visvanathan K 12 hours later

In my opinion the relief of clinical symptoms is the most important factor after spinal operations. Get the symptoms that you are far better now except for the odd niggles of pain. Therefore my advice would be to wait it out for a while, continue your physio and pain killers. MRI may be difficult to interpret post operatively.

Hope this helps?