Had different juice at the same time. Started passing liquid stool. What is causing this?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
So today I juiced a 1/2 a grapefruit, 1 celery stick, 2 apples and 2 pears. And I drank that all in a couple of hours. Then for the rest of the day, I've been crapping only liquid. It's not diarrhea, rather its like I'm urinating from my anus. Is this cause of the juice? or something else? Also I have been on some medications: adderall, risperidone, and wellbutrin, but with these medications I haven't had such stomach issues.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 30 minutes later
The liquid stools that you are passing are not likely to be related to the juice you had today. This seems to be due to a viral gut infection.
Very often infection is due to Rotavirus which normally clears up on its own.

Do take a bland diet, with no milk, black tea with lemon, yogurt, rice and ripe bananas for a couple of days. Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.

Get your stool examined and if it indicates infection or you are not better in two days, see your doctor for a course of antibiotics. You can meanwhile take tablet Lomotil twice a day along with the diet I have suggested.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.