Had diarrhea and greenish brown thing came out of anus. Taking antibiotic for abscess and thrush. Suggest?

square 2 sided things came out of my anus one side was green one side was brown and there was hundreds of them I had diarrea with this for 4 days every 10 minutes they would push there way out I could actually feel them pushing there way out no help from me they were not conected to the feces but coming from the same place the only changes to my body was i was taking antibotics for an absece and medicine for thrush they were coming out of my butt by the hundreds and they were not small in size
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

It might be necessary to know if you have any past history of hemorroids or not. This is most probably hemorroidal disease. This is due to distension of the veins that drain the anal area. Diagnosis is simple with a physical examination by your physician. A past history of chronic constipation or some blood in stools in important. Cases of anal itches are reported in simple. This further supported by the fact that they came and in a abrupt manner and are change in size.

Consulting your primary physician for management could be very helpful. Treatment ranges form life style changes like drinking enough water, avoiding constipating foods, a vegetable and fruit XXXXXXX diet could be useful. Vasoconstrictors and proper diagnosis and management. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you good health.

Bain LE, MD.
Follow-up: Had diarrhea and greenish brown thing came out of anus. Taking antibiotic for abscess and thrush. Suggest? 11 hours later
give me a name show me a picture
give me somthing ton read on the subject
is this common do i have an bateria infection?
your answer to me was not clear
is there a web nsite i can go on to read up on these things?
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 15 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the query,

I am afraid you might not need pictures nor a website in this case. The clinical picture you present is to me a clear picture of hemorroidal disease. Exclusion is very simple on clinical. Text book descriptions are there to guard to art of medicine and not to be entirely transcribed. It is nit impossible to have a bacterial infection, but the clinical scenario makes the probability very very low.
Abscesses, warts (HPV) infection do not fit this scenario though.

I am afraid you will need to be seen by a good health and kind regards.Feel free asking further questions in case you need more help.

Bain LE, M