Had cyst removed from breast. Having pain and soreness. Suggest?

I had a cyst removed from my right breast (underside). It originally was like a clogged pore and small lump that, when pressed, released an unpleasant discharge. Eventually it became completely blocked and slowly grew to a large visible lump. I had the cyst removed 6-8 weeks ago.
I have another similar clogged pore toward the center of my chest, same breast. I have in the past two weeks started having pain and soreness in my right armpit (possible lymph node pain?). Do these two cysts, which I believe are dermatological, combined with current armpit pain, sound like reason for concern? The biopsy for the removed cyst was negative. /benign.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Every lump in the breast needs complete evaluation

Detailed Answer:

According to the breast anatomy and pathology the studies echoed the importance of complete evaluation of any lump in the breast. So you should get this removed / biopsy and sent for pathological evaluation. So any breast lump is a reason for concern for a woman and the treating doctor till it is proved benign.

Having said that the new lump which is at the centre of the breast and the lump in the arm pit are to be removed this time. They should most possibly be similar to the previously removed lump and benign too.

If you have a family history of breast cancer the treatment options vary. This can be discussed with your breast surgeon.

Hope this helps.