Had colon cancer and did not had chemotherapy. CT Scan was normal. Had bouts of stools. Suggest?

Oncologist, Surgical
i had colon cancer in 2008 and it had not spread and I chose not to have chemo and I am doing great. I had a Ct scan in 2009 and one in 2012 and nothing has changed. The doctor I am doing is good. I had a bout recently with more loose stools than normal about 3 weeks off and on. I was getting concerned but I was going through a lot of stress because my niece of 47 years died from cancer (bladder) and I really was upset me. I had a colonscopy in 2012 and everything was good. I eat healthy and exercise daily. I have an appointment with my and wanted know should ask another colonscopy or CT scan. I work real to stay heathy. I don't any medication other vit. Thanks,XXXXX
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please get a CT and consult and oncologist

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem but I am glad to know that you are dealing with it in a positive manner. You are rightly getting regular tests done and that will help you and your oncologist monitor the disease. The current symptoms you are suffering from, warrant a CT scan of the abdomen to see the extent of the disease. Kindly schedule an appointment with your oncologist and get a CT as soon as possible.

Hoping for the best. Please feel free to clarify any other query.