Had cold, cough and sore throat. Suffer diarrhea. Prescribed Z&D syrup and Econorm. Suggestions?

My daughter 9months old weighs 10Kg,she had cold,cough,sore throat from 3days,Diarreha (diarreha green coloured from today).
before 15 days back she had diarreha(loose motion green coloured)and fever as per online Dr,Advise given Z&D syrup and Econorm,paracetamol and it is controlled .
please tell me in detail Drug name and Dosage with priscription for the above
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...Priscription can't be given online.
Detailed answer...
I am very sorry to say that it is not possible because online medical doctors are bound with certain legalities and so we can't provide you prescription and moreover there is no substitute to the physical examination and proper investigations by the doctor.
Since there is recurrence of diarrhoea in your child within past 15 days,you need to consult a doctor for examination and possible stool examination with culture.Your child may need antibiotics as the stool is green which suggests infection.
Hydration of your child also has to be assessed and given fluids accordingly.
Sometimes you may require intravenous fluids for proper rehydration.
You must take your child to a paediatrician for proper treatment.
I hope it helps however you may revert to mr for any other query or advise.
Best of luck