Had circumcision and have premature ejaculation, not able to penetrate as partner has vaginal tightness. Advise?

I have undergone circumsicion. iam not able to penetrate as my wife is having tightness in vagina. we have undergone counselling for this but not getting good results. also I have premature ejaculation. pls advise
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
See the details below.

Detailed Answer:

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX for your health concern.

The condition of "tightness in vagina" of your wife that you are referring to is called "VAGINISMUS"

The appropriate treatment of vaginismus is :behavior therapy, relaxation therapy with or without medication

Your premature ejaculation (PME) can be secondary to her vaginismus. PME should respond to "squeeze technique" with or without SSRI group of drugs like fluoxetine.

So I request you to kindly consult a psychiatrist and continue the behavior therapy and also seek advice on use of medications to help you deal with the problem.

And always remember to take things slowly, do not rush to penetrate, make your wife comfortable with you, prolong the foreplay so that she is well aroused and do not blame her for the problem.

Be supportive and encourage her to talk to you intimate things.

Hope this helps.