Had chronic pain and undergone knee replacement. Toe is amputated. Had fibromyalgia and severe arthritis. Suggest the cure?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
chronic pain 2 knee replacement 2 shoulders just had 2nd toe amputated fibromyalgia severe arthritis
not coastal pain solutionslooking for pain specialist in my area
looking for pain specialist other than coastal pain clinic
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Type in search your health window.

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

If your pain is localized to knee and surrounding then postoperative infection can be a possibility.
I will advise you some blood investigation like CBC, ESR, and CRP.
Collateral ligament instability in TKR can be a reason in this case pain will remain persistent on walking and sitting.
For chronic arthritis you can take epidural steroid shots.
Physiotherapy will work long term for fibromyalgia.

You can search doctor in your area on our website in upper left window. You can type your area and speciality in: search your health window.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.