Had chlymidia. Got treated, prescribed zithromax. having clear fluid on penis with tingling sensation in urethra. Cause?

Hello about 2 months ago I tested positive for chlymidia I got it treated right away the doctor prescribed me a gram dose of something called Zithromax if that's the correct spelling I took this just once and after about a week the small clear fluid at the tip of my penis and the tingling sensation in my urethra all went away 2 months later I was in the bathroom and I looked down and the same clear fluid was back again I have no tingling sensation in my urethra I have a very very small amount of burning when I urinate and I have burning while ejaculating could my std have came back? Is it something else? Wondering what it is?....thanks
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Thanks for choosing health care magic.
Kindly provide a few more details to help you serve better.
1. Are you having any frequency of urination?
2. Any investigations this time?
3. And history of unptotected sex?
4. Do you have diabetes or any other medical history.
Hope to hear from you.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.