Had chicken guniea. Pain in joints exist after two months. Is this normal?

Dear Sir/Madam, This is XXXX.XXXX from Installation Dept of XXXX living in Vijayawada of Andhrapradesh.I have been effected with symptoms of chicken Guniea past 2 and half months ago.Pains are still existing in the joints.Iam using non-Veg in my diet. 1.Will it cause any severe effect to my body in continuous use of Non-Veg like chicken or mutton? 2.In how many days these pains existing will be clear off? Please suggest .Awaiting for your reply.
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Answers are below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. 1. No, there would be bad effects of having nonveg food for long. 2.It may range from 1 to 3 months for the disappearance of the pain. You may have to take a course of pain killers or steroids to get rid of the problem at the earliest. Regards,