Had cesarean delivery. Having blood in urine after taking ipill. What to do?
User rating for this question
I had a ceserean delivery two months ago, I took i pill last week & having blood in my urine for last two days.
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please specify; get investigated. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I would ask you to be more specific about your complaint. Here are a few things I would like to know- - If you had a normal postoperative recovery -When did you start your regular menstruation again, if at all - Are you lactating - Are you on any regular contraception - Do you have any symptoms like pain in the lower abdomen, burning or frequency of urination - Did you have a traumatic intercourse Emergency contraceptives can cause a breakthrough bleeding about one week after use. Blood in urine is not a consequence and has to be studied separately. You would need a proper examination by a specialist along with investigations like urinalysis, renal sonogram or scan, blood counts etc. Hope your query has been answered. Please contact for more information. I will be happy to help. regards, Shanti.V.
People also viewed
- Urinal bleeding after ipill
- Pain in breast and lumpy advise
- Acute sinusitis can it cause palitations
- Have pcos anteverted uterus bulky ovaries medicine to cure it
- Soap note for acute bronchitis
- Diabetes mellitus can cause acute gastroenteritis
- What are the symptoms after taking ipill
- Acute bronchitis now rib pain
- Burning inthe urine after taking ipill
- Have endometriosis mood swings taken zoladex and provera any suggestions
- Have been sexually active why is vagina swollen after itching
- Itching in outer labia why
- Reason for brown discharge in urine after taking ipill
- Burning feet related to acute hiv
- What causes frequent and painful urination after taking i-pill