Had carpometacarpal boss on hand due to masturbation. Hand has less muscle mass. Why is erection bad?

Hi! I'm a healthy 26 year old male. I have had a carpometacarpal boss on my left hand since I was 16. I remember I got it because I was masturbating with myself. It was caused because of the repetitive movememts from when I was rubbing my penis onto my leg. When I turned 20 I started wieght-lifting at the gym and I noticed that my left hand lacked muscle mass, bone density, flexibility of movement and grip power from my right hand. No matter how much more I trained it. It also caused pain and numbness whenever I used it. That was the time I realized that I must have a problem. I looked at my left-hand and I noticed a bony lump. I went and saw a doctor about this and now I'm on the waiting list to undergo surgery. Between the time that I'm waiting to get my surgery, I injure my right-wrist with this same disorder. The bump is'nt as big as my left-hand, but after it happened, I'm experiencing a lack of libido, a lack of testosterone and erectile dysfunction. My sex drive is'nt as strong as before this happened. I have weakened both my wrist, forearm, arm and entire body. My belief is when I injured or weakened my wrist/arm, my body stopped producing the amount of testosterone my arms were used to and needed. So now, I have noticed a dramatic change in my erection. What can I do and what is your advice? Please?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 21 hours later
Thank you for the query.

From your query, I could understand that you are too much worried about the effect of masturbation on you.

Masturbation as such will not reduce the testosterone level. But, on the contrary, decrease in testosterone can reduce the libido, reduced sexual activity or masturbation, decreased muscle mass and bone density.
Testosterone is produced in the body by testes.

You need to investigate these primary investigations under the guidance of to understand the overview of testosterone deficiency.

1. Serum testosterone
2. LH (Leitenizing hormone)
3. FSH (Follicular Stimulating Hormone)
4. Prolactin
5. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
6. TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
7. Serum Cholesterol
8. PPBS (Post Prandial Blood sugar)

You can update me with the test results so that I can guide you better.

Awaiting your reply.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine