Had caesarean delivery. Got pregnant. Will it be safe to go for abortion?

Hi doctor I have two baby with sygerian operation now 5 nd year old in 2008 my last sygerian operation .. Nd now I m pergnant nd I no need this child but now my 16 week complete but doctor say we cannot do but I try to aboration in private clinic but they told me may be ur one sygerian operation only one time do doctor it's possible but ur two sygerian operation so it's risk u tell me doctor I do aboration now or not because I have no time u tell me one time cut they stomach in one place nd second sygerian they do same place it's risky I do this aboration or not plzzzz tell me now I m in trouble...I m only worried about my aboration because now I have no more time because only 24 weeks aboration so can u plzzz tell me I do aboration or not its risk for my life or not now I complete 16 week so problem is before sygerian operation no body take risk because its XXXXXXX for my health.. I m worried about my's XXXXXXX for me.. Because I no need this child u have any method i stop this peragnancy...
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Going for an abortion at 16 weeks of pregnancy with previous two caesarean sections is risky for you. All the abortion inducing medicines will increase the risk of uterine rupture.
A procedure like D&C cannot be done at 16 weeks pregnancy as the baby is not so small in size.
It is best now to continue with your pregnancy and go for a caesarean section at full term. Since you already had previous two operations, this time too you will have to have an operative delivery.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.